Monday 25 July 2016

Realese WINDOWS 10 Update New!!

The latest update to Windows 10 is subtle, but the operating system feels mature.

This morning, my Surface Pro 4 asked me a question.
“How likely are you to recommend Windows 10 to a friend or colleague?”
It surprised me. I don’t think an operating system has ever asked me whether I like it or not. The fact it asked sums up why Microsoft is on the right track with Windows 10, and why the new Anniversary Update is another solid, if quiet, step in the right direction.
I have not used a Windows PC as my daily laptop for nearly five years now. Windows 8 laptops were no match for the Mac Air back in 2012, and I grew tired of making excuses for the operating system I defended for decades. But I may make a switch soon. After a year on the market, it is finally clear to me that Microsoft is listening to its customers again. The Windows 10 Anniversary Update isn’t a big change from what I saw a year ago, but it makes a number of small improvements in areas that may each matter to a different kind of person.
The Anniversary Update makes numerous small changes — too many to mention. But there are a few headliners of note, including Windows Ink, Cortana improvements, new Windows Hello functionality, Tablet Mode changes, and an improved Action Center.
Your Surface Pen just became more useful
I doubt a lot of Windows 10 owners have a Microsoft Surface Pen, but if you’re one of the lucky few who can go all analog on your digital screen, the Anniversary Update makes it easier.

win102016-07-25_203317

Read More 

No comments:

Post a Comment